Initiative & Priority Work Group Team Pages
The statewide Initiatives and Priority Work Groups represent the current organizational structure for all Extension activities. For more information, see the Extension Roadmap.
Click on the Initiatives and Priority Work Groups titles to visit the team's web page. The following items are included on every team page (some require a login):
- Bulletin board to post team members' comments, news, event/meeting notices, etc.
- Team member list maintained by the team leaders. If you would like to join a team, please email the team leader(s) listed on the team page. Click on "Team Members", then click on name in bold and email program will open.
- Associated faculty list derived from Workload and Impacts
- Plan of Action that describes the team's current objectives and outcomes in one or more statewide program area
- Meeting minutes
- Resources to help team members share, collaborate, and educate
Increasing the sustainability, profitability, and competitiveness of agricultural and horticultural enterprises.
- Sustainability of production systems and alternatives
Enhancing and protecting water quality, quantity and supply.
- Water conservation
- Water quality
Enhancing and conserving Florida's natural resources and environmental quality.
- Informed community decision making
- Natural resources operations
- Environmental literacy and stewardship
Producing and conserving traditional and alternative forms of energy.
- Conservation practices and efficiency improvement
- Alternative energy solutions
- Community capacity development
Empowering individuals and families to build healthy lives and achieve social and economic success.
Strengthening urban and rural community resources and economic development.
Preparing youth to be responsible citizens and productive members of the workforce.