Initiative & Priority Work Group Team Pages
The statewide Initiatives and Priority Work Groups represent the current organizational structure for all Extension activities. For more information, see the Extension Roadmap.
Click on the Initiatives and Priority Work Groups below to visit the team's page. Contact the team leads (team members listed in bold) if you would like to join a team.
Increasing the sustainability, profitability, and competitiveness of agricultural and horticultural enterprises.
- Sustainability of production systems and alternatives
Enhancing and protecting water quality, quantity and supply.
- Water conservation
- Water quality
Enhancing and conserving Florida's natural resources and environmental quality.
- Informed community decision making
- Natural resources operations and invasive species
- Environmental literacy and sustainability
Producing and conserving traditional and alternative forms of energy.
- Conservation practices and efficiency improvement
- Alternative energy solutions
- Community capacity development
Empowering individuals and families to build healthy lives and achieve social and economic success.
Strengthening urban and rural community resources and economic development.
Preparing youth to be responsible citizens and productive members of the workforce.