Florida Extension Roadmap
The new Extension Roadmap consists of seven statewide
Initiative Leadership Teams that will address the 2013-2023 priorities through Priority Work Groups. Each of the 22 work groups have or will develop a Plan of Action to
guide their efforts over the next five years.
Each Priority Work Group will address at least one of five "super issues:"
- Awareness and appreciation of our food systems and our environment.
- Sustainability and conservation of resources in our Florida communities.
- Financial security of individuals, business enterprises, and communities.
- Opportunity for our youth to experience science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
- Opportunity for Floridians to embrace healthy lifestyles.
Information from all 22 plans will be used by Extension Administration to better understand what work
is being done on each Super Issue and illustrate the interconnected relationships that exist when dealing
with these complex issues.
Initiative Leadership Teams and Priority Work Groups
Initiative 1: Increasing the sustainability, profitability, and competitiveness of agricultural and horticultural enterprises. [Leadership Team Page] [More Details]