County Program Reviews
Each year, selected counties undergo an external review by a team of IFAS state specialists and county agents from other counties. The purpose of the review is to assist counties in their efforts to plan and deliver high quality programs for their clientele.
2017 County Review Schedule
|St. Lucie||May 9-11|
Resources for Reviewers:
- Review Team Members
- Sample Questions for County Faculty and Stakeholders
- Draft/Final Report Template CED response to the final report is due within 60 days of receiving the report.
Resources for County Extension Directors:
- Small County Review Schedule Template
- Large County Review Schedule Template
- County Profile Template
- County Faculty Bios Template
- Overall Advisory Committee Template
- Program Advisory Committee Template
- One Year Retrospective
Timeline and Responsible Party
For questions about the required documents or the review process in general, contact Amy Harder, (352) 273-2569.
For Web site or technical questions, contact Diane Craig, (352) 392-0386.